The following supporting documents should be attached to your email application.
- Evidence of Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residence for example one of the following:
- A copy of your Citizenship / Dual Citizenship Certificate;
- A copy of your current Passport (photo identification page);
- A copy of your Birth Certificate; or
- A copy of your Visa label or a Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) check.
- Evidence of eligibility to undertake a Proposed Program of Study for example one of the following:
- Copy of Admission letter or confirmation of enrolment from education and training provider into intended or current program of study;
- Copy of Provisional offer from Approved Provider for intended Program of Study; or
- Copy of Proof of application to Approved Provider for intended Program of Study (for example, a Letter of Offer; an application to SATAC; a copy of your application and an email confirming submission).
- Evidence of current residency in South Australia (if applicable) for example one of the following:
- Copy of current driver’s license;
- Copy of recent utility bill.
Learn more about applying for a scholarship or go straight to the application portal.